Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a Blessing....

The boys were blessed the last week in March. What a special day it was! Chris' parents and my parents ventured over from Arizona, and my brother and his family came up from San Diego. Thanks for coming guys....and we missed all others who live too far away....we were thinking of ya!

Chris gave the boys such sweet blessings. They were very specific to each of the boys, and then there was some twin/brother stuff in there too!

I feel so lucky to be these boys' mom. They are such sweet spirits, and I hope to be guided everyday as to how to raise them.

Love you Stetson and Reddek. Thanks for coming and joining our family!!!











2 comments:

Chance said...

They're adorable. I can't wait to meet them!

Poelmans said...

you look so happy in these pictures. love it!