Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub....

The boys LOVE their bath! It's part of our bed time routine....and when they are fussing and we step into the bathroom they settle down. It's like they know what's coming.....It's SO nice that this calms them. They are so cute when they are all suds up!!!!











This is kind of a family joke poem....so I carry on the tradition and say it to the boys while they get their bath:

There's too many kids in this tub! There's too many elbows to scrub! I just washed a behind that I'm sure isn't mine! There's too many kids in this tub!
-Shel Silverstein

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Those sure are some cute little boys! My girls have loved bath time forever. It really gets them settled down.

Unknown said...

I'm a complete stranger (we do have mutual friends though)-- I too have twin boys who are 1!

I've found myself reciting that poem more than once! I often have 4 kids in the tub at once!

Chris and Christy said...

hahah, that poem is great :) I can totally hear you saying it all cute! Those two boys are so sweet!

Emily said...

What cuties! Love their smiles!

Kim said...

Haha! I LOVE Shel Silverstein! We have a couple of his books!