Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

THE ARBORETUM.....

I went to the Arboretum today....what a fun place! We went exploring and came across so many fun things. I was so glad that I brought my camera along!!!

Here is some of the beautiful scenery:







One of the most amazing things about the arboretum was the peacocks! They were walking around everywhere. They would get so close.







There were some trails that led you back to tropical rainforests. There was an eerie little swap that when we got up close we could see turtles and fish.





We came across this huge field with tons of geese:



Major Geese Crossing:



And one of my favorite pictures of the day.....Crew and a Goose, face-off!!!!



There were so many places to take fun pictures.....and so fun pictures we took!!!







The kids looked cute doing this pose......so we thought we would try!!!



Couldn't get enough cute shots of the kiddos.......




















Moms and the Boys:





So much fun!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so much fun Jenny- and you should really become a photographer! You got some really good pics (and i think I need copies)

Unknown said...

okay- I didn't realize I was signed in under Brad- it's really Alyssa:)

Shannon Allen said...

I totally agree with Brad (or Alyssa!) You took such great pictures! Thanks for joining us on our Arboretum adventure and for capturing so much of it on film. I am still laughing that Talli took that last picture too!

Chris and Christy said...

that looks like so much fun Jenny! and so beautiful...definitely jealous :)

Unknown said...

That is too funny you guys went there today...We really were on our way to go but I changed my mind on the way and decided to just take the kids to the park. It looks so beautiful! We are definitely going to make a trip. Glad to see you had a better day :)

sara b said...

of course i remember you. thanks for saying hello. looks like you are in south pasadena...my little sister and her husband are there. he is also at usc in dentistry....small world. lindsay and mitch duckworth, they have two kids finnley and dieter. keep an eye out for them.

Lindsay said...

Hello! This is Lindsay Duckworth - Sara's sister. She told me to stop by and check out your blog. We are also here in South Pas. We were going to come to the Arboretum but I've been recovering from darn pneumonia and needed to take it easy. Hopefully I'll be feeling better and we can meet Sunday at church. What a small, small world!