Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, September 14, 2009

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH.....



That's right! It's official. Chris and I are season pass holders to the happiest place on earth....Disneyland!!! We have already been three times since we got our passes! Disneyland is a special place for me because I have the best memories of family vacations there. We would always see who could be the first to spot the Matterhorn from the car, Pirates of the Caribbean was always the first ride that we went on, and It's a Small World would not be complete without a churro! We have continued to go over the years with the whole clan....nieces, nephews, and cousins, and Chris and I celebrated our 1st anniversary in the magic kingdom. So......... I LOVE DISNEYLAND, and I am so excited to live so close and be able to go whenever!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Christy said...

how fun is that!! now we really gotta come visit :) hope you're having a better day