Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A TRIP TO THE TRIM STORE.....

Erica and Emily needed to make a trip to the Trim Store to grab some supplies for baby bows, so Paige and I went along as well. Off to downtown L.A. we went. Oh my goodness....this was the trim store of all trim stores! It was incredible, and being in dance I would say that this store was a costume designer's dreamland. It was jammed pack, wall to ceiling, with ribbon, jewels, beads, trim, lace, you name it.






When we would spot something cute way up high, this guys would show off his skills and scale to the top to retrieve it!



Just for fun.



After the trim store we went to check out fabric......it wasn't too hard to find. In fact, it lined the sidewalks! We went into a fun fabric store, Michael Levine....and boy was I in heaven. Designer fabric galore!!! Needless to say, I now have hundreds of projects going through my mind. Can't wait to get started. Did I mention that I am so happy to be living in L.A?? L.A. and I are going to get along very well!!!!

5 comments:

The Hill Family said...

I loved the fabric shops downtown. Me and Peter went there and I bought so much fabric and Peter was a very good bardering (if that is how it is spelt). So fun. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. You look cute.

Jim said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! The next time I come I want you to take me there! That would be so amazing! I've always heard about it but never been there!

I am so glad you are having fun in LA! We miss you though!

Tim and Sara said...

I can't sew a stitch and I still love the fabric district. You should check out the fashion district...the jewelry district...oh and Chinatown! So fun!

The Gregor Family said...

Glad everything is going well and that you are loving living in LA!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

That was a fun trip, thanks for letting me tag along. Oh, and if you're camera turns up missing, I might have stolen it...cuz it takes great pictures!!