Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Friday, March 21, 2008

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Chris and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday.  I can't believe how fast time flies!  In the two years we have been married we have moved three times, lived in three states, changed occupations, and gone back to school.  We have experienced a lot of change, but one thing that remains constant is that we LOVE each other.  I am so glad that Chris is in my life.  He is the perfect match for me.  I appreciate all that he does for our little family.  I feel so lucky to be able to enjoy life with him.  Love you lots Chris!  XOXOXOX




Chris surprised me and took me to see Cirque- Jungle Dreams at the Orpheum Theatre Downtown.  What an amazing show!  I also got the most beautiful roses.....flowers just make me smile!  Thanks for such a fun evening babe!

6 comments:

Liz said...

How sweet! Congratulations and happy anniversary.

becky said...

what a sweet husband! happy anniversary!

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!

daniell miner said...

hey you cute couple! :) we miss u soo much and congrats on the anniversary! k, dont hate me, but chris...it almost looks like u are flipping us off!!! check out the hand position!!! ha too funny! cant wait to see u this summer!
p.s. thanks again chris for the beautuful serenade on my bday! wouldnt have been the same with out it!

Gardner World said...

I found your blog on leslies. Your blog is cute and Congrats on the 2 year aniversary. I am so happy for you. You are such a great person. You were my first friend when I moved here to AZ and was always nice to me. I will never forget that. Cute Pics!!

Matt and Adge said...

congrats, you guys! it goes so fast, doesn't it?? it looks like you had a fun anniversary date...way to go chris! :)