Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Friday, March 28, 2008

happy easter....


happy belated easter everyone!  here are some cute shots of my niece and nephew, emmet and emery.  they spent the night and woke up for their easter party on saturday morning.  such cute kids! 


i just want to take a second and recognize my sister-in-law, kira.  she lost her husband, sam, over a year ago to cancer and i want her to know how much I respect her.  she has accepted this trial and has moved forward with such faith and hope.  she is tackling the struggles of this life head on and she does so with a positive energy.   she is darling mom.  a supportive sister.  and a dear friend.......i simply admire her. 




1 comment:

Sara and Matthew said...

Hey Jenny,
I haven’t talked to you in forever but I found your blog through Christian Olson’s. He is a friend of mine from high school. It’s a small world. Hope it’s ok I snooped! Anyway, I haven’t talked to you for so long, probably since Theater Ballet. I heard you went to the U. I love your blog and it’s fun to catch up. If you want you can view mine. Send me an email and I will send you an invite. I’m a nerd and I block it but oh well. Also, you are awesome to recognize your sister in law like that. I have a lot of respect for people who go through really hard experiences with such a good attitude. My little one-year-old nephew was lucky and overcame cancer last year and if was really faith promoting to be involved in that experience. Anyway, those cute kids are lucky to have such a fun Aunt! Talk to you soon,
Sara (Taylor)
sarabgodfrey@hotmail.com