Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I NEED TO BACK UP FOR A SECOND........


I hope you don't mind, but I have to mention a few more fun things that took place in December.  


#1.....The Nutcracker Ballet.  It has been a part of my life for 23 years now!  I can't stop now.  I didn't dance in one this year, but I did have the opportunity to choreograph some pieces for Ballet Etudes Nutcracker (the studio that I teach at)!  My girls did a fantastic job!  





















#2....Bowling! I absolutely LOVE bowling! Chris and I went with his family while they were in town.







#3......Christmas Lights. Chris and I did date night at the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas Lights. We pulled out our winter gear (yes, we are wearing scarfs and beanies!). I know, I know.....we are wimps! After we walked around, we hit Starbucks for some hot chocolate. Fun times!

6 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

You are so cute! I am glad to see you are updating more! =)

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! I love bowling too. And when we were in AZ last, it was cold!

Aubry said...

I need to go see the Nutcracker again sometime. There's no way I'll get Travis to go with me, but maybe my mom would. In a few years I can take Shalie and start exposing her to finer things such as ballet! Anyway, I'm glad to see you had a fun December!

becky said...

hey! you need to keep updating!!!! got your email, i'll send you the email address...

hope all is well!

the landreths said...

I've been so out of it with blogs lately, but it was fun to catch up on your last few entries. You look great! Now that all the holidays are over and it's MARCH, let's get together. I'm moving in about 2 months so we can't wait any longer :) Call or email me and let me know when you can get together. Adrienne will be in town the week of March 30 if you want to see her we can get together that week.

Jodi said...

I found your friend looking through friends of friends blog rolls. It's fun to see what the two of you are up to. Click on my name to check out our family blog.