Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Friday, April 4, 2008

a shout out to my dad....

i had no idea....but my dad is an accomplished saxophone musician.  HOW CAN YOU KEEP THAT FROM YOUR CHILD FOR 27 YEARS?...that's the real question.  so my dad graduated from the university of utah, with a degree in music, and his instrument was the sax.  he use to play to make extra money when he and my mom were first married.  how cool is that.....my dad was in a band!  anyways, after 30 years of not playing, two weeks ago he picked up his sax and played in the ward variety show.  and he was awesome.  my dad is a total stud.  go dad!




5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, your parents look just the same! Way cute.

allisonlaurel said...

Go Bro. Bawden! That's awesome!

Aubry said...

That is so cool!

michiganbliss said...

Hi Jenny, it's Amber. It was so great to see your mom at Chelsea's shower. Thank you for the Gap card. That was so kind and thoughtful of you both. Love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to.

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

WHAT? What the heck? I can't believe that! I feel like I just found out I was adopted or something. That is crazy! After all these years...you think you know a person! I want a private concert.