Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, January 14, 2008

RESOLUTIONS

I love the word NEW and all that is associated with it. I especially love a NEW YEAR. I feel like it's a fresh start, a clean slate, a new adventure!  That's where resolutions come in.  I have thought long and hard about New Year Resolutions.  I have so many things that I want to accomplish, try, try-again, finish, start, re-start..... you know what I mean.  Most of my new goals are too personal to share, but there is one that involves everyone reading this entry.  I received a little nudge from some friends on this one (thank you Brooke and the Rowans)......I am going to try and update my blog more.  So here goes........

6 comments:

Liz said...

Updating your blog more often is a great resolution! Everyone benefits from that. :) We'll be checking back often. Dan and I huge fans of your husband. :)

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

hey jenny, it is mindy from high school~! my husband jeremy is an oral surgeron is Casa Grande, so if Chris ever need any help with dental stuff.. let us know ;) We have been through it all dental school and oral surgery residency! hope all is well drop me a line sometime!
mjcull94115@yahoo.com
www.thelifeidreamedof.typepad.com

Kristen said...

I love your new pictures! It looks like ya'll had a great christmas. Are you coming out this way anytime soon? Well let me know, I would love to see you!

Unknown said...

cute picture! it was really fun seeing you guys over the holidays. lets not be strangers! lets have some game nights soon or something. i love new years too. i totally love a fresh new start as well.

Beth Davis said...

I like your new picture (you two are so cute) and your New Resolution! It's nice to be able to keep up with you. Good luck with all of your plans for the new year!

Sara said...

Yeah-new pictures! I would check your blog every once in a while and was pleasantly surprised this time! Glad things are going well.