Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, January 14, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2007

           We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at the Olson's.  This year we added a new event (which I hope sticks because it was rather fun)....we picked names for candy grams and exchanged them before we went to bed.  It was a crack up!  


Chris' family has a Christmas Eve party for friends and family.  It was fun to catch up with people that you unfortunately don't get to see all the time.  



Now the word that comes to mind with this next picture is ....SPOILED!!!  We are very, very spoiled!



After opening up presents...........We then headed to the Bawden's to enjoy a little more Christmas with my family.  We wanted to make Christmas last as long as we possibly could!








What a fun time!  I just want my family and friends to know how much I love them.  I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people!  I hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday season!  Love you all! 

3 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Yeah for a new post! =) I love your new header!

Liz said...

Awesome picture of you and Chris. We're glad you had a great Christmas!

Leslie said...

Yay! You are posting again! YOur family looks just the same. I am glad you had such a fun Christmas. I was wondering if you were ever coming back to blogging. :)