Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Boys' Room....

I realized that I never posted pictures of the boys' room. Here it is....




Even though the boys are identical twins, I want them to be individuals....so I wanted the saying "be an original" up on the wall. Thanks... to my darling friend Erica for helping me with all the vinyl.

I wanted to have their bedding be the same, but slightly different...so I went with same pattern different colors. Because I was SO pregnant and on bed rest, I wasn't able to make the bedding....enter mom. My cute mom stepped in and offered to sew away. Thank you mom! I LOVE how the bed skirt turned out.







I came up with this idea that I wanted to make a list of all the different definitions and sayings associated with the word "twin"...so these ones were our favorite and up on the wall they went. (again, thank you erica for the help)


The room turned out just the way I wanted it!


My (talented) friend Ashley knocked on my door before the boys were born and told me that she had a surprise for me....that she had found some fabric for quilts that she wanted to make for the boys. It was Volkswagen buses, my favorite!!! She proceeded to make two of the hippest quilts for Stetson and Reddek. Thanks so much Ash!



Here's a full view of it....

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love their room Jenny! You did a great job. Those phrases in the frame are my favorite!