Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, April 5, 2010

NYC: SIGHTSEEING.....

In between dance stuff, we would take advantage of the amazing sites to see in NYC....here are a few of them.


Times Square




A Broadway Musical. We went to see Mary Poppins. Oh my goodness....this was spectacular. The sets were amazing, fun dance numbers, and there was even tap dancing on the ceiling!!! I highly recommend this show!





Our hotel was across the street from Carnagie Hall....shout out to my dad!



Coaches were not allowed into one of the classes, so I went for a little stroll. I walked around Columbus Circle...you can see the entrance to Central Park in the very back....and made my way to Lincoln Center to get another picture of the LDS Temple.


LDS Temple



Macy's


What would a trip to NYC be without a visit the Empire State Building. I loved being at the top because as busy, crazy, and noisy as New York is....when you get up to the top it is so peaceful. What a view. What a city!






I am a huge fan of Project Runway, so here I am posing in front of Bryant Park baby!



Grand Central Station





Ground Zero. This was a very humbling place to visit. It brought back the memories of that day; where I was, what I was doing....I can remember the whole world pausing and being brought together in love, support, worry, fear, bravery, etc.... It was indescribable to look at the skyline and imagine that two huge towers use to stand.....right here.




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow..you are amazing! I need to see you in action. I'm so glad you loved Mary Poppins, we are going to see it in May! Can't wait.