Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, February 22, 2010

SECRET CRUSH...

Some of you may know that I have a secret crush for Volkswagen Buses...and if you didn't well now the secret's out! I just think that they have such personality with their cute shapes and bright colors! I can just picture myself riding shot-gun, Chris' surfboard on top, listening to the beach boys and heading for the beach! Beep-beep!!! You can only imagine how excited I was when I pulled into Huntington last week for the ballet competition that I was working at and saw a WHOLE PARKING LOT FULL OF THEM! There was a Volkswagen Bus Convention! After a little chuckle....Chris and I walked the parking lot and got some pictures! What fun! : )















A Volkswagen Bus Convention....who knew?

2 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

those are AWESOME!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I'm directing my li'l sister to this post. She is in love with VW buses.