Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

BASKETBALL AND CHEER....

Two weekends ago I felt like I was re-living my high school days with a basketball tournament and a cheer competition! haha! Chris entered the UCLA vs. USC dental school basketball tournament with two of his buddies. The wives and I attempted to go and cheer them on BUT....because of a time switch we ended up pulling into the parking lot just as they were finishing! : ( They had a good time though!






Right after the basketball tournament, Chris and I jumped in the car and drove to Palm Springs to see my cute niece Emily compete in cheer nationals. They took first place!!! Go team! It was nice to see my family and spend time with them. Would do it more if we could! And I always LOVE road trips with Chris. We always have so much fun talking and laughing : )





3 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

Seriously! Go Huskies! That picture of your niece's competition brings make some seriously memories! Glad it was a fun trip and always fun when your team wins!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Tell your niece good job :) Sorry you missed the boys basketball game, that would have been fun to see. Now I want to see a post of what you've been up to with all these dancing events lately!!!

Bawden Bunch said...

Marshall would like to point out that he looks the tallest in the family picture! We had a great time! Let's get together again soon!