Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Monday, November 23, 2009

OOMPA LOOMPA DOO-PA-DI-DO.........

Chris reminded me tonight that I never posted our Halloween Costumes on the blog. Well let's fix that!





Chris has always wanted to be an oompa loompa for halloween. So.....with a little sewing, orange paint, and green hair dye...his dream became a reality! We went to a couples costume party, our ward trunk-or-treat, and hit colorado street in pasadena where some people actually stopped us and asked for a picture! Good times!!!! We'll have to start planning for next year already : )

3 comments:

Sara said...

I saw your picture on our wall at church on Sunday...I had no clue you were at USC! Where are you guys living? Let me know if you're ever by campus, it would be fun to meet up for lunch sometime. Hope things are going well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Love it! Pat wants to be a couch potato every year

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You guys went all out. I LOVE it. PS - I need your chocolate chip cookie recipe. I ate them ALL.