Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My "O" Wall.....

I have always wanted a wall dedicated to my last name....so ever since I knew that Chris and I were getting married I started collecting "O"s for Olson : ) We haven't been in our own place until now and all of them have been in storage. But oh do we have our own place now and they are all in place!!! I finally have my "O" wall!!! Yay!





P.S. I am also sooo glad that my parents came into town and that I didn't have to take Chris away from studying to help me put them up. Thanks mom and dad. And thanks to my next door neighbors who did not complain about the pounding on our shared wall : )

13 comments:

Chance and Angela Olson said...

JENNY! This is adorable!!! I love it! I wish I was as creative as you..!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

W"ooooooo"W!! That is t"oo" c"oo"l. I am in l"o"ve with it. I'm g"o"nna start c"o"llecting Es n"o"w cuz I want a wall just like that!!

Shanell Farr said...

it's my favorite! and thanks for being such good sports ;) if you know what i mean!

Shannon Allen said...

Are you sure those aren't all zeros?:) As with all you do Jenny, totally creative and amazing!

Kristen said...

You are so creative! It looks really cute!

Emily said...

Jenny that is so cute! Love the couches too!

Chris and Christy said...

love the O wall Jenny. So cute. now come decorate my house...cuz i sure lack in that area :)

Chris and Christy said...

love the O wall Jenny. So cute. now come decorate my house...cuz i sure lack in that area :)

Poelmans said...

As Paige said . . . I LoooooVE that. Such a cute room! Glad you have your couches too!!!

Kim said...

Jenny, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I may have to steal the diea from you.

Ashley said...

Ummmmm, didn't we mention that we are having you evicted because of all the noise???

Just kidding, I love it! I'm glad I got to see it, we were wondering what you working on!

Ryan Smart said...

Not going to lie, when I saw the title My "O" wall", what you had was not what I pictured and what I pictured was not appropriate. Thanks for the bad thoughts...I must leave and repent now.

Jamie said...

Jenny this is the cutest thing ever! I love it!