Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scrubs!

Don't I look Oh-so-cute in my new work attire.......it's casual day for me every day! SCRUBS baby!






I started working in a dental office last month. It has been a new adventure in my life! Chris is back in school now at ASU, preparing to take the D.A.T. next summer........so I wanted something a little more full time that allowed me to be home in the evenings. I still teach ballet once a week, and I am involved in doing choreography for the Nutcracker as well. My new job and ballet are..... how should I say it?......Keeping my ON MY TOES!!!! Pun definitely intended!

7 comments:

Matt and Adge said...

You go girl! I bet that will be so fun. What will you be doing there exactly?

Sara said...

You're cute. I was in Provo this weekend and drove by the Avenues and thought about you. Dave is up there now at MBA school and wanted me to meet a girl he's been hanging out with. He took me to an Arlington party to meet her-I was 10 years older than most of the girls there. Pretty funny!

Glad everything's okay with Chris.

the landreths said...

You look great in your scrubs! Fun new job. How are you liking it so far??

Sarah Hawkins said...

What dentist are you working for? Scrubs are fun, when they are the comfy kind!

Leslie said...

You look cute in scrubs Jenny! :) Thanks for the add of our blog to your list. I was unsure if you received my comment last time! I left one for Alison (dinnell) too but it was right when she had her baby, so I don't think she got it. It is so fun to see how everyone is doing and what they are up to! You guys seem to be doing well, so I am happy for you. Tell your family I said hello!

becky said...

you look too cute! i love the scrubs...

allisonlaurel said...

I loved working in scrubs, but I found that I didn't do my hair and make-up very often when I was in them!