Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OUR TOUR OF USC CAMPUS

Chris took me to USC campus to show me around. It is absolutely beautiful! We checked out the dental building and the bookstore....and of course bought some USC stuff! As we were walking around campus we heard all this laughing and joking. We turned the corner and there in front of us was the Trojan football team taking there roster picture! It was pretty hilarious to watch the photographer try to get them to all be serious for a minute and look at the camera!




4 comments:

Kim said...

I miss you Jenaay! And the hottie you hang out with!

Ashley Bunker said...

I miss you too : ( Hope everything is going good! I love you!

Bawden Bunch said...

Glad you guys are in CA! Can't wait to see you and wish you all the best in this new adventure! Love to you both!!

Chris and Christy said...

Ahhh Jenny I miss you too!! Hope the weather is as lovely as ever! Because it's a scorcher here :)