Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Coppelia Premiere.....

My ballet, Coppelia, premiered a couple weeks ago. I could not have asked for it to have gone better. I was so incredibly pleased. I want to thank everyone who was a part of the show...it could not have been done without you! I was so proud of the company. They executed everything that I wanted....all of the thoughts and creations that I had in my head found there way perfectly to the stage. Bravo everyone! I especially could not have done this without Chris' support. The show was very demanding and Chris was my biggest supporter. Thank you for support in accomplishing my dreams! I love you to pieces!

Getting ready backstage...



Stagecrew preparing the theatre...


The sets were fabulous....



Finale Night Backstage....



Ballet Etudes Director, Sharon....


I miss it already! Bring on the next project!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

The ballet was awesome Jenaaay! I'm SO glad I went.

becky said...

what a great accomplishment! you are so talented!

i hope things are going well for you! i miss you!

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm so gald you found my blog as well. I was always wondering what Jenny Bawden was up to these days. It's good to see you doing so well. Where do you guys live?

Kristin and Guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.