Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Ta-Da!!

So for Christmas I decided to make some carry-all purses to give as gifts. Oh man.....what was I thinking???....... I was performing in four shows of Nutcracker every weekend up until the 21st--- which translated to, I had absolutely no time to make the purses until I got home at 11:00 every night. So, each night I would get home from my performance and begin to sew.....I didn't even take off my crown, take down my hair, or rinse off my stage make up. I just went to it! Chris captured the moment!





After seven days of staying up until 2 o'clock in the morning, they were complete. I was very excited about how they turned out! Ta-Da!



I even designed my own pattern and made a cute little version for one of my nieces. She was very excited that it matched the one I made for her mom.



And here is my mom modeling hers....

5 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Yea for a new post. I love the bags! Good job!

the landreths said...

SO cute! Can you make me one?? :) I love hearing that you are still doing the nutcracker. i can't hear the word without thinking of you!

Sara said...

You're so talented. I'm impressed!

Leslie said...

Okay Jenny, those are so cute! I have a question: Did you get a pattern to make them or did you just make it up yourself? I'd love to know so I can make them too. Let me know if you can!

lesliehatch at gmail dot com

Loya said...

Love them! Can I place an order to be sent to Alaska? love to trade for Arbonne! Miss you guys. Lily still talks about her dance teacher!